Skip to main content

100 WORD CHALLENGE . WHY ARE YOU TOWING MY CAR! BY KARIM

A few days back when I was towing cars. I came to see that I almost had to tow someone's car at a school. As I climbed out of my truck. I saw in the distance a man flapping his arms in the air and yelling. Once the man reached my truck he said,”What are you doing with your furry beard, towing my vehicle?!” I slowly looked up at him and said “Sir can you please turn off the music in your car. We argued for hours and hours. All in the end I decided that i’ll just give him the parking bill now and then I wouldn’t take away his car. After all of that commotion he drove off into the distance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 word challenge, The Slow Grandma. By Karim

A few days back when I was driving to work. I got stopped at a red light. It was taking so long that I was late for work! Then I noticed in the blink of an eye. It was a senior, taking a walk. The senior was walking SO slow. It is like, she was going in slow motion. But I knew that someday I will be that fragile too. So I wait half an hour for the lady to walk over to the next block. But then she suddenly falls on the ground. I get out of my car to help her but she waves me back. She stands with all her might and walks off into the big great crowds of New York.

100 WORD CHALLENGE. A TALKING DOG! By KARIM

You see I found a strange British bulldog. The thing weird about him is that he can talk (not the best English.) For example, every time he follows me to the mall he says, “Shops.” He is technically right, because there are a lot of shops in one mall but also there is restaurants too. A few days back, I was walking. As I was walking I saw the bulldog chasing a squirrel in the middle of the road! So I went after the bulldog,“ which way to the shops” it painted so then I realized it was hungry. I gave it some dog food from my sister. After giving food to the dog I could tell it was full of joy. As it was chewing the last treat he thanked me and wander off in the giant city.